29.8.13

I Remember That Day

Bismillahirrahmanirrahiim...

I remember that day... When doctor said my baby is died. I remember i didn't cry. No, not yet. I see my husband face, sad, it hurts me so much. He stopped recording videos, confused. I felt like being robbed, shocked.

I remember that day... I was in the cab. He holded my hand, then i cried, in silence. My heart's broken. Thinking that i lost her. Thinking that i wouldn't see her. Thinking that i made my husband sad or maybe dissapointed?

I remember that day... The doctor said i'll be ok. But, Is she'll be ok? I don't know. I'm afraid she'll mad at me someday...

I remember that day, red and white... I told everyone i'm ok. I don't feel hurt. I smile, but my heart.

I saw her couple times in my dreams, i'm happy. People said i don't have to believe 'dreams'. I don't care, i see you in  my dreams. Hugging me and kissing me. I told her, she is perfect. I told her i miss her so much. I told her not to forget me. I kept asking her to apologize me. 

You're gold, kid... 
I miss you so bad...





Share:

4 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaykum,

Lamo ndak tadanga, baa kaba diak ishel dan daeng safru?

Nof.

Anonymous said...

Assalamu'alaykum,

Lamo ndak tadanga, baa kaba diak ishel dan daeng safru?

Nof.

Mershelly Syanel said...

Waalaikumsalam,

Alhamdulillah, baik.

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah.