27.2.11

Shelly & Safru Punya Cerita

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...


This was the first time *ehm*. I won't tell you, but it was great. We went to Ahadiyat Bungalow and spent the rest of our Honeymoon part I there. It's a beautiful place ever! there's river, and the water flows under the Bungalow and I could feel the rhythm of the nature. It was lovely!

Anything I do with him always be the best part of my life. He won't let me cry, he won't let me sad. He hugs me every time just to kick away fears. He kisses me every time just to show me the biggest love ever in the world, and I never get that one before.

Such having a big present from God.

I love you, husband...
Both, in the best and the worst part, Insya Allah...

And if I let you down, I'll turn it all around, 'coz I'll never let you go...
All my life, I'll be with you forever...
to get you through the day...
and make everything ok!
I'll be all that you want... :)
Share:

0 komentar: